Monday, November 21, 2011

Nuances of November



I love baby feet... and they grow so fast


Fun with Grandma




Made these for Aricin's preschool class
Someone gave us this book and we love it!

The fashionista
Nap time for the boys

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. November has been a blur for us. Aaron just got back from California- he flew to San Francisco for a few days for a conference and my mom flew out here to help with the kiddos. We had a great time with grandma- she spoiled everyone and was a huge help! Aaron had a great time at ETS (Evangelical Theological Society) and was able to reconnect with a bunch of old friends in the city. Something new for us for November has been a cash only budget (sigh) hubby tells me this will be a good discipline. I think he's right but ugh it's soo not fun to feel restricted. It's been a challenge to make things work on our new budget but as much as I whine and complain about it, I know it's a good thing. Oliver continues to grow he's up to 10 pounds now and loves to smile back at us, which makes my heart melt. Aricin is growing up to fast and LOVES to talk pretty much all the time- we laugh he surprises us with words like Cornucopia. Tally is also blossoming and is pretty much addicted to chap stick. She's talking more and more and asserting herself to everyone around her. They both love to help out with Oliver and dote on their younger brother. Thanksgiving is in a few days and we're looking forward to spending it at home with our each other and our kiddos. There is soo much to be Thankful for- as we reflect on God's goodness and grace.

1 comment:

Aly said...

I left a comment on your previous post.... hope you find it!;)