Friday, July 31, 2015

Just another Awesome July...

This is summer. These 3 crazies getting so dirty and playing until they almost fall asleep
 I love this kid, my baby brother came down to SB with his sweet girl friend, Jenna for the 4th of July
 This girl has acquired my grace or lack there of. She bonked into Oli and got a huge fat lip- poor baby
 Fun times at Pure Order Brewery

 Beach fun
  
 Oliver loves to pretend he has a bakery and always asks what we would like. Sometimes he hires Talia to work for him :)
 Do you remember doing this as a kid? getting out of a cold pool and laying down on the warm cement after swim lessons
 these two just wanted to cuddle while Aricin had his lesson and I sort of loved it
 Action shot of me cleaning up something or putting something away because that's what i do
 Swim lessons at UCSB
 This girl got flowers on her last day of dance camp after her awesome performance
 Tally's girl scout troop went to the sea center

 Face Painting fun at a birthday party


 Date night!! Sunset Sip Wine Tasting at where else? The Santa Barbara Zoo
 Roller Blading with the two littles along Cabrillo while Aricin was at Skate boarding camp
 This kid loves to skate and has learned lots of new tricks this summer

 We love the Harbor... i'd say we go there at least once a week. One of my favorite spots and we can't get enough of the fish tacos from On The Alley

video
 This kid had a great ride! he loves to surf

This kid wasn't old enough to go to Soccer camp. So he dressed the part and hung out with me for a week of mommy dates :) 
 Aricin in disguise
 Mommy Oli date

Mommy Aricin date- he is such a natural climber with no fear 

 Tally and her girl scouts had a fun craft day
Tally and her grandpa

As you can see July was great. We had lots of visitors from one of Aaron's old students, to Visalia friends, to family- we love seeing and connecting with people. The kids have been busy with camps this summer from dance camp, to skateboarding camp, to soccer camp, to VBS, to swim lessons, to Zoo Camp they have been getting out and having fun this summer. I'm proud to report Aaron is making awesome progress on his Phd! And I have been busy working with a client looking to buy ocean view land as well as working with 12 new incoming Au Pairs and their host families. And I've started writing a book I'm really excited about. The premiss is "You can't have it all, but what you can have is so much better." Looking at why we strive to have it all, do it all, be it all and what the wisdom of the Kingdom of God says that contradicts that and how we can find peace in that. I've completed 3 of the 7 chapters... I'll keep you posted on my progress because writing with my little people around isn't so easy :)

No comments: