Thursday, December 01, 2016

November News...




















Fun photo shoot with my good friend Janey, who is a gifted SB professional photographer

 She's moved up and is now a Brownie
Tissue paper fashion show at Girl Scouts 
Beach Day 
Giants love for Grandpa 
Waffles 
Beach Day 
Annual Physicals 
 Denver Conference for my Au Pair Job
I got to see my old College Roomie while in Denver 
 I got to catch up with all my girlfriends from when we lived in Colorado
 Chalk Festival at school
 Friends giving kids
 Zoo Day with the Hayes cousins
 Zoo Day with cousin Joelle and Scotty
Fun hike with friends through the Butterfly Preserve  


Thanksgiving day run with the kids 
Sassy girl 

Thanksgiving Cheers 

 Santa Barbara symphony : Peter and the Wolf

 Waterpolo boys

LIFE IS GOOD. We are so thankful for so many things. That we live where we live, the people we get to do life with, and that we are all happy and healthy.

No comments: